Become a Member
You can register and become a member. It's completely FREE.Register
10 Tips on Dating Ukrainian Women
Ukrainian women - Dating tips
Best Ukrainian dating articles: Meet a bride
Ukraine Dating tips - Information for singles
Top 10 Ukrainian cities - to meet real girls
European countries with girls for relationships
Russian and Ukrainian date articles
Dating tips for meeting women from ukraine
Ukraine women advice - Marriage with european girl
How to manage the first date with a Ukrainian woman like a pro
When a Ukrainian woman meets a man, the basic female psychology is fear – this is a stranger, a new man, so what will happen? Understanding that Ukrainian women are probably quite nervous when they go out with you for the first time is very important.
Do you know how to manage the first date like a pro and get the results you want?
• Start small. Always think big but start small. If you text the Ukrainian girl for five hours before seeing her in person, you are overinvesting in her already, which can be stressful. Therefore, the first date should be low-stress and brief. Never have a four-hour first date with a Ukrainian beauty because that’s a bit too much. The ideal first date should only last for 30 minutes – 1 hour. Having a very long first date is slightly awkward.
• Walk about. If you are a consummate conversationalist, maybe you can impress the Ukrainian stunner by sitting down in a café and talking for an hour. However, if you are a shy guy, sitting down with your Ukrainian date isn’t the best idea in the world because you will worry about how to fill the silences. As a result, you would be well-advised to take the woman from Ukraine to a gallery, a park or a farmer’s market where there are many things to talk about.
• Keep it fun and light. Your first date with the girl from Ukraine shouldn’t be a job interview which reviews each other’s relationship resumes. Instead, it has to be a relaxing and light experience in which both of you have a good time. That also means you shouldn’t ask too many questions about her employment history, educational background and future goals at this stage.
• Strike a balance. If you dominate the entire conversation, the stunner from Ukraine may think you are quite selfish because you are only thinking about yourself. Hence, you should give her opportunities to talk on the first date. Similarly, if the beauty from Ukraine only wants to talk about herself and doesn’t even ask one question about you, that’s a huge red flag because it means she is self-centred – in the future when there is an issue in your relationship with her, she won’t think about your interests and she will only think about, “What’s in it for me?”
• Pay the bill. As a man who asks a woman out, you’d better pay the bill on the first date. If the Ukrainian lady offers to pay, you shouldn’t let her pay because she is only trying to be polite. If you do let her pay the bill, probably there won’t be a second date with her. That being said, if she doesn’t even offer to pay and she only expects you to pay (and she doesn’t even say “thank you”), that is a red flag. Worse still, if a lady from Ukraine never pays the bill on any date and expects you to pay for everything while you are dating, you will have to analyse two key points:
© Beauties of Ukraine, 2019